- Step 1: Paint the paper bag Paint the paper bag red. Leave 2 inches from the top, open end of the bag unpainted, for the stem.
- Step 2: Stuff bag with newspaper Stuff the paper bag with newspaper to form an apple shape.
- Step 3: Twist the top of the bag Twist the top of the bag and secure it with the rubber band.
- Step 4: Make three leaves Cut three leaf shapes out of construction paper.
- TIP: You can also use craft foam or felt.
- Step 5: Glue the leaves Glue the leaves to the stem.
- Step 6: Allow to dry Allow the leaves to dry. Don’t forget, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- FACT: It takes roughly 36 apples to make a gallon of apple cider.
You Will Need
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Red paint
- Rubber band
- Green construction paper
- Green craft foam (optional)
- Green felt (optional)