- Step 1: Crack eggs Crack the eggs into the frothing pitcher and add a pinch of salt.
- Step 2: Beat eggs Beat the eggs with a fork until they are frothy.
- TIP: Add butter and milk for smoother, creamier eggs. This makes them tastier, but adds more calories.
- Step 3: Steam Dip the milk steamer wand into the pitcher and steam the eggs until they are soft and fluffy.
- Step 4: Remove eggs; clean Remove the eggs and clean the steamer wand and the pitcher thoroughly.
- Step 5: Serve and eat Eat your eggs. Serve them over toast for a quick, delicious, and healthy meal.
- FACT: Hens produce increasingly larger eggs as they get older.
You Will Need
- 2-3 eggs
- Frothing pitcher
- Milk steamer
- Butter (optional)
- Milk (optional)