- Step 1: Lead, don't follow Be a strong leader and most women will respond. Make decisions about everything, including what to do and where to go.
- Step 2: Be confident Be confident and bold when approaching women. Calmly introduce yourself to a woman you'd normally be intimidated by. Practice this often to become more natural and relaxed.
- TIP: You will get the occasional brush-off. Act as if it doesn't bother you and move on.
- Step 3: Flirt Flirt with women. Be playful, funny, upbeat, entertaining, and complimentary. The key is to keep things light and fun. If you keep it breezy, so will she.
- TIP: Always leave her wanting more. Know when to go out on a high note.
- Step 4: Don't be needy Don't project neediness. It's a huge turn-off. Telling a girl you just met that you've just been dumped and you miss your ex will have her heading for the hills.
- Step 5: Be unpredictable Be unpredictable and maintain a little mystery. Don't be available 24/7. Keep some things private. Women like a challenge as much as men do.
- Step 6: Tell the truth Tell the truth if she asks if you're seeing other women. Don’t make it a big deal. Tell her she can see others, too. Stating your intentions will also help avoid potential drama.
- TIP: Give her the option to walk away. Letting her go may actually have the opposite effect.
- Step 7: Grow Work on becoming an interesting person who women want to be around by developing hobbies, interests, and knowledge. Read up on sexual techniques. Work on looking your best. Bring your best self to the party, especially if you're the host.
- FACT: According to the most recent U.S. Census data, females made up 51.3 percent of the population in 1990 but slipped to 50.9 percent by 2000.
You Will Need
- Leadership skills
- Flirting skills
- Independent attitude
- Personal growth