- Step 1: Show the audience the ball Show the audience the red sponge ball in your hand and tell them you will make it disappear.
- Step 2: Squeeze the ball in your fist Squeeze the ball through a small opening in the top of your closed fist, passing it from one closed fist to the other, palms inward, so that it is always concealed from your audience.
- Step 3: Turn the ball inside out Turn the ball inside out while passing it from hand to hand. The red ball is a trick ball that, when inverted, becomes a large square with a hole that conceals a black ball.
- TIP: Ask them to guess which hand the red ball is in. Whichever they choose, they’ll be surprised when no red ball is in either hand.
- Step 4: Reveal Reveal the large red square that was the red ball and a black ball when you open your hands.
- FACT: In math, a magic square contains rows, columns, and diagonals of numbers that all add up to the same number.
You Will Need
- Sponge ball and cube magic set