- Step 1: Hold the coin Hold the coin between your thumb and all fingers of your dominant hand. Your palm should be facing toward you with your fingers facing toward the sky, curled slightly.
- Step 2: Hide the coin Bring your other hand up, extending your fingers to hide the coin.
- Step 3: Palm coin Drop the coin and hold it in the classic finger palm position, holding it between the first and second knuckles of your first and middle fingers.
- Step 4: Close empty hand Close your empty hand so that it appears to close around the palmed coin.
- TIP: Drop your original hand down to your side so no one will notice you are palming the coin.
- Step 5: Blow on it Bring your closed, empty hand up to your mouth and blow on it while slowly opening your fingers.
- Step 6: Open your hand Open your hand to reveal that the coin has vanished.
- FACT: King Farouk of Egypt, who was deposed in 1952, was one of the world's greatest coin collectors, with more than 8,500 gold coins.
You Will Need