- Step 1: Display confidence Display confidence. Being confident is a quality girls find attractive.
- Step 2: Talk to her Talk with her. Listen attentively when she is speaking and find similar interests you both share to focus on.
- TIP: Ask her open-ended questions to keep her talking.
- Step 3: Be a friend to her Be a friend to her. Be there if she needs a shoulder to cry on, a companion to walk home with, or someone to keep her company while doing homework.
- TIP: Walk carefully along the friendship line. Once you're branded as just a friend, a romantic relationship is virtually impossible to create.
- Step 4: Be a good friend to others Be a good friend to others. Show her what a caring person you are by helping others in need.
- Step 5: Compliment her Give her genuine compliments, not only on her appearance, but also on her positive attitude or her accomplishments.
- Step 6: Make her laugh Make her laugh. It will leave her with a positive impression of you.
- Step 7: Be affectionate Show her how you feel in an affectionate and romantic way by writing her a note or giving her a personal gift. This is a great way to let her know how you feel about her.
- FACT: Husbands who kiss their wives tend to live five years longer than husbands who do not.
You Will Need
- Listening skills
- Sense of humor
- Personal gifts
- Open-ended questions (optional)