- Step 1: Open a new document Open your word-processing program and create a new document.
- Step 2: Insert graphic Insert a graphic into the blank document from a clip art file, scanned image, or the internet.
- TIP: Choose an image with a high resolution to ensure that your tattoo isn’t blurry when printed.
- Step 3: Resize image Resize the image to fit the area of your body it will be applied to.
- Step 4: Insert paper into printer Insert a sheet temporary tattoo printer paper into your printer.
- TIP: Put only one piece of paper in the printer at a time to keep the paper from jamming or smearing.
- Step 5: Print and let dry Print your image and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Step 6: Follow directions Follow the manufacturer’s directions for application and sport your new 'ink' with attitude.
- FACT: The tattoo machine was invented in 1891 by Samuel O’Reilly using an engraving machine built by Thomas Edison as his inspiration.
You Will Need
- Word-processing program
- Internet access
- Temporary-tattoo printer paper
- High-resolution image (optional)