- Step 1: Call water park Call the water park and see if they are offering any promotions. Check their web site for deals.
- TIP: Reserve a room with a refrigerator and microwave.
- Step 2: Pack food Pack food and beverages. Vending machines and restaurants at water parks can be very expensive.
- Step 3: Pack the necessities Pack the necessities, such as a bathing suit, sunscreen, goggles, and small plastic bags to keep your cell phone and money dry.
- Step 4: Bring a camera Bring your camera to capture all the great memories you will make.
- Step 5: Get directions Get thorough directions to and from the water park. Keep maps in your car's glove compartment and keep the park's phone number handy.
- Step 6: Check in early Arrive early and stay late. Most hotels will let you enjoy the water park hours before check in and let you stay in the park after you check out.
- FACT: There were over 180 indoor water parks in 2007.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Food and beverages
- Bathing suit
- Small plastic bags
- Room with a refrigerator and microwave (optional)