- Step 1: Save files Save the data files, pictures, videos, or music you want to burn in a folder on your computer.
- Step 2: Insert blank DVD Insert the blank DVD into the disc drive. Some computers will automatically launch their DVD burner software; if that doesn’t happen, you will have to open your DVD burner software.
- TIP: Go to the Start menu on a PC or to the Finder menu on a Mac to find DVD burner software.
- Step 3: Burn DVD Choose the option to burn a DVD in your DVD burner program, and then follow the prompts. You will be prompted to find the files you want to burn.
- Step 4: Choose quantity Choose the number of copies you want to make. Make sure you have enough blank discs to burn the number of copies you need.
- FACT: Did you know? The DVD was invented jointly by nine major companies – including Sony, Panasonic, and Toshiba – in 1995.
You Will Need
- Blank DVD
- DVD drive
- DVD burner