- Step 1: Isolate screen shot Isolate the screen shot you want to capture by keeping it displayed on the iPhone.
- Step 2: Hold the Home button The Home button is the button in the center of the phone. Hold it down.
- Step 3: Push the top button Push the top button while holding the Home button. The screen will flash.
- Step 4: Check the camera roll Check the camera roll. The screen capture you just took will be visible from the camera roll.
- TIP: The camera roll is available from the photos icon.
- Step 5: Sync to your computer Sync the shot with your computer and you can e-mail it to friends, send it to tech support, and do everything else you can do with photos in your camera roll.
- FACT: The Apple touch screen technology recognizes only human skin. Your pet can’t accidentally surf the internet.
You Will Need