- Step 1: Address and type e-mail Address and type your e-mail.
- Step 2: Click Attach button Click the Attach button in the toolbar of your e-mail program. This button is usually indicated by a paper clip or the words Attach File.
- TIP: You may also go to the menu bar and select Insert and then File if you can't find an Attach button.
- Step 3: Find the file Find the file location using the dialog box that popped up on your screen.
- Step 4: Select file Select the document file or files and click OK or Insert.
- Step 5: Continue or send Continue writing your e-mail and click Send to shoot your document into cyberspace.
- FACT: Companies that send spam containing sexually oriented material must include the warning 'SEXUALLY EXPLICIT' in the subject line or face fines for violations of federal law.
You Will Need
- E-mail program or provider
- Saved document file