- Step 1: Type in person or e-mail Enter the name or e-mail address of the person you wish to block.
- Step 2: Click Settings Click Account at the top of the page. Select Acount Settings from the drop-down menu.
- TIP: You may also select Privacy Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Open account Open a Facebook account at Facebook.com. There's bound to be people who want to chat, but who you don't want to chat with.
- Step 4: Click Block List Click Block List on the Privacy Settings page.
- Step 5: Click Manage under Privacy Click Manage next to the bolded word "Privacy."
- Step 6: Choose from the list Select the person you want to block from the pop-up window and click Block to keep them out of your Facebook life.
- FACT: The average Facebook user has 130 friends on the site and is a member of 12 groups.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Facebook account