- Step 1: Dial *67 Dial star 67 prior to dialing the phone number. This will block your number from showing up on the receiver's caller ID from your cell phone or land line.
- Step 2: Block caller ID from all calls Call your phone company and request per-line blocking to block caller ID from all calls made from that specific phone line.
- TIP: Your phone company may charge a fee for this service.
- Step 3: Use a prepaid phone card Use a prepaid phone card to make phone calls. A phone using a prepaid card will not register on caller ID
- FACT: You can dial star-82 or 1182 on rotary phones to unblock your phone number from a blocked line and to reveal your phone number or to complete a phone call made to a party that does not accept calls from blocked numbers.
You Will Need