- Step 1: Unlock phone Press the Home button and slide your finger across the bottom of the touchscreen to unlock your phone.
- Step 2: Touch Settings Find and touch the Settings icon on your Home screen.
- TIP: Adjust the volume of your ringer anytime using the volume bar at the upper left edge of your iPhone.
- Step 3: Tap Sounds Tap Sounds within the Settings menu.
- Step 4: Tap Ringtone Tap Ringtone in the Sounds menu.
- TIP: Have your phone ring and vibrate when you get a call by turning the Vibrate option in the Sounds menu to On.
- Step 5: Tap Ringtones Tap each of the available Ringtones to listen to it. Decide which one you like best.
- Step 6: Choose song Tap the song you want as your ringtone. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen. Now you'll get to hear your tune when the calls start pouring in.
- FACT: Apple released its iPhone 3 GS in the United States on June 19, 2009. They sold over 1 million within the first three days.
You Will Need