- Step 1: Conceal magnet Conceal the magnet by palming it in your right hand or hiding it in your fingers before the trick.
- TIP: Hide the magnet inside a wristband or watch.
- Step 2: Place quarter in palm Place the shim quarter in your left palm, faceup. The shim is magnetized and conceals a real two-euro coin underneath it.
- Step 3: Close hand Wave your right hand over your left palm and assert that you will change a quarter into a two-euro piece right before their eyes.
- Step 4: Catch with magnet Catch the quarter with the concealed magnet and discretely lower your right hand and pocket the coin.
- Step 5: Reveal Reveal that the quarter has magically become a two-euro coin. Let your audience inspect the real euro.
- FACT: A real two-euro coin has lettering around the edge as a security measure to prevent counterfeiting.
You Will Need
- thin magnet
- Shim shell gimmick quarter
- 2-euro coin
- Wristband or watch (optional)