- : While this video is awesome, it didn't go to medical school. Always consult your doctor for actual medical advice.
- Step 1: Host a pub-crawl race Inject some rivalry into your next pub crawl. Organize teams that have to complete a physical task at each bar before moving on to the next one. Last team to arrive at the final bar pays the tab!
- TIP: Choose bars that are in walking or jogging distance of each other.
- Step 2: Challenge trash talk Next time your loudmouth buddy plays the Monday morning quarterback role, make him walk the walk. Challenge him to a throwing or passing contest while others look on, and he won't be able to refuse.
- TIP: Carry a football or other sports equipment in the trunk of your car so you're always ready for an impromptu match.
- Step 3: Play Wii Put down the Xbox and pick up the Wii. It will get you off the couch, but you'll still have the creature comforts of your man cave around you. Must. Keep. Beer. Close.
- Step 4: Join the gym Take the ultimate step and go to the gym. There's no better motivation to ratchet up your workout routine than getting lapped − or worse, schooled on the chin-up bar. You want raw competition − you got it.
- Step 5: Take a class Sign up for a yoga class. You might not be impressed by your friend's downward-facing dog, but those foxy yoga ladies will be. Game on!
- FACT: Popularized in Amsterdam, the "bicycle bar" is a pedal-powered pub on wheels.
You Will Need
- Willingness to look like a fool
- Desire to dominate
- Sporting equipment (optional)