- Step 1: Soak in soap and water Soak the bonded area in soap and water for a few minutes.
- Step 2: Use nail polish remover Put acetone-based nail polish remover on a cotton ball or swab and apply it directly to the glue.
- TIP: Never apply to lips or eyes.
- Step 3: Wash with soap and water Wash the area with soap and water once the glue is gone.
- Step 4: Apply lotion Apply lotion to soothe your skin. Keep the super glue away from children.
- FACT: During the Vietnam War, super glue was used to seal minor wounds.
You Will Need
- Soap and water
- Nail polish remover with acetone
- Cotton ball or swab