- Step 1: Set the room temperature Set the room temperature to 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your child warm during bath time.
- Step 2: Make sure temperature is between 90-100 Make sure the temperature of the water is between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 3: Put your elbow in water Stick your elbow in the water to test whether it is too hot.
- TIP: You can also use a thermometer.
- Step 4: Wrap your baby in a warm towel Wrap your child in a warm towel after a bath. Don't forget the moisturizer.
- FACT: A baby can drown in less than an inch of water.
You Will Need
- Water between 90-100 degrees
- Thermometer (optional)