- Step 1: Choose the size Choose a bag with enough room to hold food, diapers, lotion, and bottles.
- Step 2: Look for bottle holders Look for a bag that has specifically designed bottle holders to protect the bottles from spilling.
- TIP: Insulated bags are designed to keep bottles cool.
- Step 3: Buy a bag with padded straps Make sure the straps are padded and adjustable. Well designed shoulder support alleviates shoulder and back pain.
- Step 4: Choose the material Choose a material that will last. Leather and nylon bags cost more but last longer. Stain resistant fabrics are also a plus.
- Step 5: Look for stroller attachments Look for a bag that has straps that can attach to your stroller's handlebars.
- Step 6: Purchase bag for parents Purchase a bag that has compartments that parents can use. Most include a place to store your cell phone, keys, and wallet.
- Step 7: Keep the bag well stocked Keep your bag well stocked. Don't forget to carry a changing pad and sanitizer.
- FACT: A baby uses approximately six to 10 thousand diapers before they are potty trained.
You Will Need
- Bottle holders
- Padded straps
- Stroller straps
- Changing pad
- Insulation (optional)