- Step 1: Read the label Look for shampoo labels that read "tear-free."
- Step 2: Choose shampoo with no soap, alcohol Choose a shampoo that is free of alcohol and soap.
- TIP: Make sure shampoos are dermatology tested and hypoallergenic.
- Step 3: Avoid perfumed shampoos Avoid shampoos that are perfumed or that contain fragrances.
- Step 4: Use a brand that you know Use a brand that you are familiar with. Help the environment by choosing organic shampoos.
- FACT: There are approximately 100,000 hair folicles on the scalp.
You Will Need
- Brand recognition