- Step 1: Get natural rubber mat Rest and practice yoga on a mat made of natural rubber. Make sure it is PVC-free.
- Step 2: Use organic cushions Prop up your body while you meditate with cushions made from organic cotton or buckwheat.
- TIP: Stick with organic cotton instead of cotton that is genetically engineered and produced with lots of chemicals.
- Step 3: Wear organic clothing Wear comfortable clothing made of organic cotton or linen for meditation, yoga, and t'ai chi.
- Step 4: Use natural oils Look for oils, candles, and other scents that have natural ingredients. Stay away from products containing phthalates or parabens.
- Step 5: Walk in nature Do a walking meditation in nature where you can contemplate your surroundings and strengthen your sense of environmental stewardship.
- FACT: The term "ecospirituality" means combining religion or meditation with an awareness of the environment and our relationship to it.
You Will Need
- Natural rubber mat
- Organic cushions
- Organic clothing
- Natural oils