- Step 1: Sift the ingredients Sift the ingredients together several times to combine.
- TIP: If you prefer unsweetened cocoa, leave out the brown sugar.
- Step 2: Store the mix Place the mix a tightly covered container and store in a cool place.
- Step 3: Add hot water to use Combine ⅓ third cup cocoa mix with 1 cup hot water to make one serving.
- FACT: The Native Peoples of Mexico believed the cacao tree -- the source of cocoa beans -- to be of divine origin.
You Will Need
- 1u00bd tsp. powdered vanilla
- 3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa
- 2 c. instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 c. light brown sugar
- Container with a tight lid