- Step 1: Mix first three ingredients Mix the creamer, sugar, and coffee granules in a bowl.
- Step 2: Choose flavor extract or spice Add up to 1 teaspoon of flavored extract or 1 teaspoon of each spice you have chosen to the mix. These can include cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint, almond, or amaretto flavoring.
- TIP: If a chocolate coffee really gets your taste buds going, add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder to the mix instead of 1 teaspoon.
- Step 3: Stir and store Stir all ingredients until they're mixed well and place the mix in a sealable container to store.
- Step 4: Use 2 teaspoons Use 2 heaping teaspoons of mix for every 6 ounces of hot water, stir, and sip your money-saving fancy coffee.
- FACT: Starbucks, named after a character from Moby Dick, opened its first coffee shop in Seattle in 1971.
You Will Need
- 1 c. powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. instant coffee granules
- Flavored extract or spices
- Sealed container