- : Consult your physician before making major dietary changes.
- Step 1: Pack it in Packing on pounds requires eating calorie-dense foods. Schedule three highly nutritious meals and several snacks throughout the day.
- Step 2: Add calories Add calories to every meal and snack with healthy, high calorie foods, like avocados and nuts, and increase quantities of cereal, rice, pasta, and other carbohydrates.
- TIP: Limit drinking filling beverages when you eat.
- Step 3: Reduce cardio exercise Reduce cardio workouts that raise metabolism, but continue compound exercises to work the muscle groups, and eat following exercise sessions.
- TIP: Get plenty of sleep to allow your body to balance insulin levels.
- Step 4: Count your intake Count your nutrition intake to be sure you are getting at least 30 grams of protein, 60 grams of carbs, and 30 grams of fat each day.
- Step 5: Use positive thinking Use the power of positive thinking and picture yourself at your ideal weight. With your goal in front of you, even if you hit a few setbacks, you'll stay on the path to health and fitness.
- FACT: Underweight women are at an increased risk for experiencing fertility problems.
You Will Need
- High-calorie foods
- Compund exercises
- Nutrition and calorie charts
- Positive attitude
- Sleep (optional)