- Step 1: Plan ahead Plan your morning workout at night. Get your clothes ready, set the alarm, and make sure the batteries in any equipment you use are charged and ready.
- TIP: Load a portable music player with songs that get and keep you moving.
- Step 2: Sleep Go to bed early and get plenty of rest.
- Step 3: Work out with a friend Work out with a friend. You will be more motivated to get moving in the morning.
- Step 4: Remember how you feel Remember how good you feel after your workout, and how guilty you feel when you skip it.
- Step 5: Fill bathtub Promise yourself a post-workout bath. The faster you complete your workout, the sooner you will get to enjoy a warm, relaxing bath.
- Step 6: Set goals Set goals for yourself and track them in a journal. When you meet your goals, celebrate them with a massage, new pair of shoes, or by attending an upcoming event.
- FACT: For each mile you walk, you will burn approximately 100 calories.
You Will Need
- An alarm
- Charged batteries
- Portable music player