- Step 1: Draw a box Use a pencil to draw a molding box on the wall to fit your desired look.
- Step 2: Use a yardstick and level Use the yardstick and level to ensure a straight, clean shape.
- Step 3: Repeat Trace additional boxes if desired, approximately 6 inches apart.
- TIP: Keep the boxes the same size for a professional look.
- Step 4: Measure and cut Measure strips of wallpaper or metallic tape to fit your molding boxes.
- Step 5: Cut Cut the material and trim the edges at 45-degree angles.
- Step 6: Stick to wall Carefully align your material and attach it to the wall.
- Step 7: Erase pencil marks Erase any pencil marks that remain visible. Enjoy this easy-to-do and decorative project.
- FACT: The average pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
You Will Need
- Wallpaper or metallic tape