- Step 1: Type name Type the name of the person in the photo in the provided space and then select their name in the drop-down menu.
- TIP: Your friend, event, or group will be notified that they were tagged in your status or post.
- Step 2: Click Tag Click the Tag button. Repeat if you are tagging more than one person in the photo. Then click the Done Tagging button when you're finished tagging.
- Step 3: Tag friends Tag your friends on Facebook in pictures by opening a picture and clicking on Tag This Photo.
- Step 4: Tag in notes Tag your friends in your notes by clicking on your Notes tab. Open a note and type the name or group that you want to tag in the space provided under the Tag People in this Note area.
- Step 5: Click on a face Click on the face of a person in the picture you would like to tag.
- Step 6: Type @ Type the "at" symbol before referencing a friend, event, or group when updating your status or post. Select who you want to tag in the drop-down menu.
- FACT: 35 million Facebook users update their status daily.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Facebook account