- Step 1: Pinch balloon Pinch the inflated balloon near the open end with one hand.
- TIP: Do not overinflate the balloon.
- Step 2: Let air out from above Let some of the air out from above where you pinched to have adequate room to tie the knot.
- Step 3: Grab nozzle Grab the nozzle with your other hand and stretch the end outwards.
- Step 4: Wrap end of balloon Wrap the end of the balloon around your first and middle fingers.
- Step 5: Push tip of balloon Push the tip of the balloon between the two fingers from the palm side to the back of your hand.
- Step 6: Grab tip of balloon Grab the tip of the balloon between your thumb and first finger and pull your other fingers out from the loop.
- Step 7: Pull tip and tighten knot Pull the tip and tighten the knot. Fold the balloon into a fun shape and be a hit at parties.
- FACT: The first Macy's Thanksgiving parade had live animals, but they proved troublesome, so they were replaced by balloons.
You Will Need