- Step 1: Connect phone to computer Connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB 2.0 port. Use the USB cable provided with your phone.
- Step 2: Select iPhone Click the iPhone icon under the side menu heading Devices.
- TIP: You will need to setup your iPhone in iTunes if you have not already done so.
- Step 3: Select contacts Choose Info and select the program you want iTunes to pull your contacts from.
- TIP: If you have a PC, you can only sync contacts from one application at a time. Mac users can select multiple applications to sync contacts from.
- Step 4: Click Sync Click Sync and then Apply at the bottom right of the pop-up menu. Wait until iTunes shows iPhone Sync is Complete.
- Step 5: Disconnect phone Disconnect your iPhone by clicking Eject on the sidebar menu and voila! All your contacts are now just a tap away.
- FACT: The first cell phone, the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X, was prototyped in 1973 but was not sold until 1983, weighing in at a whopping 2 pounds.
You Will Need
- iPhone USB cable
- Saved contact info