- Step 1: Enter Control Panel Click on your Start button and navigate to the Control Panel.
- Step 2: Access Device manager Find the Device Manager and double click on it.
- Step 3: Go to Display Adapters Go to the Display Adapters option and double click on it. You will see the name of your video card.
- TIP: Consult information that came with your computer or call your computer's tech support if you aren't sure what your current video card is.
- Step 4: Open Properties Double-click on the video card to open the properties window.
- Step 5: Access Drivers tab Click on the Driver tab at the top of the window.
- Step 6: Update Driver Select Update Driver, and Windows automatically updates the device.
- Step 7: Visit manufacturer's site If you suspect your driver is still out of date, go to the manufacturer's website and search for drivers for your video card and download them. Be sure you only download files that are right for your operating system and video card.
- FACT: Tennis for Two, developed in 1958 by William Higginbotham, was likely the first video game ever created.
You Will Need
- PC running Windows
- Video card
- Internet access
- Tech support (optional)