- Step 1: Add orange liqueur Add 1/2 an ounce of orange liqueur.
- Step 2: Add lime juice Add a 1/4 of an ounce of lime juice.
- Step 3: Fill shaker w/ ice Fill the shaker with ice.
- Step 4: Pour in vodka Pour in 1 ounce of vodka.
- Step 5: Shake Shake the ingredients vigorously until the outside of the shaker is cool and frosty.
- TIP: Don't overshake -- it can break up the ice and dilute the liquor with too much water.
- Step 6: Strain & serve Strain into the shot glass, and serve.
- FACT: The Japanese word kamikaze means 'Divine Wind' -- the name of legendary 13th century typhoons that saved Japan from Mongol attack.
You Will Need
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
- A measuirng jigger
- A cocktail shaker
- A shot glass
- A strainer