- Step 1: Change your thinking Instead of disliking your breasts, think of the benefits. You can go braless; clothes look better on flat-chested women; and small breasts age better: When your big-busted friends are wearing their boobs on their knees, you’ll still look perky.
- Step 2: Stand up straight There’s a reason the good posture motto is 'Stomach in, chest out'--standing up straight not only makes you look 10 pounds thinner, but a full cup size larger!
- Step 3: Choose the right clothes Choose the right clothes. Shirts with small V-necks or asymmetrical necklines will make your bust appear bigger, as will lace, breast pockets, wide lapels, and bold patterns.
- Step 4: Pick the right bra Pick a bra that will boost your cleavage, like a gel, padded, or push-up bra, or just one that fastens in the front. But don’t go overboard--keep it believable.
- Step 5: Pick the right fit Be sure the bra fits. The bottom of your bra should be right underneath your breasts; just hiking them up a bit inside your bra can make them look bigger.
- TIP: Don’t stuff! Not only can tissue, toilet paper, or padding fall out, it will also make your bust look bumpy, misshapen, and just plain odd.
- Step 6: Do push-ups Do at least 10 push-ups every day. The exercise will not only help your posture and sculpt your arms and back, it will also promote breast growth by developing the pectoral muscles, making the bust more round and full.
- Step 7: Create an illusion Create the illusion of cleavage when wearing low-cut tops by brushing a little brown eye shadow or blush between your breasts.
- FACT: Roughly 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.
You Will Need
- Better posture
- Clothes with bold patterns and necklines
- A front-fastening or cleavage-enhancing bra
- Eye shadow or blush