- Step 1: Remove the shirt Remove the shirt for easier access to the bra. Make sure you have her consent before proceeding.
- Step 2: Reach your hand around Reach around her body from the front so that your hand is positioned at the clasp in the back of the bra.
- TIP: If there's no clasp in the back, the bra closes in front, between the breasts.
- Step 3: Position middle finger Position your middle finger between the bra strap's clasp and her back.
- Step 4: Position thumb and pointer Place your thumb on the thick part of the clasp, and your pointer finger on the side of the strap near where the hooks are.
- Step 5: Squeeze and slide Squeeze your pointer finger and your thumb together to release the hooks; then move your fingers together as if you were rubbing them or snapping.
- Step 6: Remove the bra Remove the bra from the front of her body once the clasp has been unhooked. Take your time so as not to get her arms or hair caught in the bra.
- FACT: The first brassiere to receive a patent was developed by Mary Phelps Jacob in 1913.
You Will Need
- Woman wearing a shirt and a bra
- Approved access