- Step 1: Connect iPod to computer Connect your iPod to the computer with the USB cable, and open iTunes.
- TIP: iTunes should automatically load, but if it doesn't, just click the icon.
- Step 2: Select iPod Select iPod from the Devices list on the left side of the window.
- TIP: Change the name of your iPod on the screen so that you can recognize it faster in the future.
- Step 3: Select Music Select the Music tab from the iTunes browser.
- Step 4: Select Entire Music Library Select the Entire Music Library tab.
- Step 5: Click Apply Click Apply and wait for the data to be transferred.
- Step 6: Eject iPod Eject your iPod by selecting iPod from the Devices list, and clicking the Eject button; now you're ready to enjoy your new music!
- FACT: Apple has sold over 225 million iPods.
You Will Need
- USB cable