- Step 1: Plug your iPhone Plug your iPhone into your computer using the iPhone-compatible USB cord.
- TIP: Make sure to save all your music and video files to iTunes first.
- Step 2: Launch iTunes Launch iTunes; iTunes acts as a portal for all of your music, pictures, videos, podcasts, and other applications.
- TIP: Set the iPhone to not sync automatically so you can pick and choose what you want to put on.
- Step 3: Go to Music tab Go to the Music tab from your iPhone device in iTunes. Select which of your personal playlists and podcasts you want to transfer, then hit Apply.
- Step 4: Get videos Get your videos by following the same steps. Go to your Video tab from your iPhone device and choose what you want, then hit Apply.
- Step 5: Disconnect Disconnect from iTunes once you have everything you want and enjoy all the music and videos you loaded onto your iPhone.
- FACT: More than 70 percent of iPhone users are male.
You Will Need
- iPhone-compatible USB cord