- Step 1: Insert card into reader Slip the SD card into the SD card reader.
- TIP: The card will only fit in one way, and should slide in easily.
- Step 2: Plug card into USB drive Plug the card reader into any available USB drive on your computer.
- Step 3: Select View in New Window Click on View in New Window when prompted by the computer.
- Step 4: Selct DCIM Double-click on DCIM.
- Step 5: Highlight files Highlight all of the files that you want to copy onto your computer.
- Step 6: Move files Right-click and select Move To in order to move your files wherever you like.
- Step 7: Remove card reader Remove the card reader by clicking on the Safely Remove Hardware icon at the bottom right corner of the screen, and you're done.
- FACT: The world's first digital camera weighed 8 pounds.
You Will Need
- SD card
- SD card reader