- Step 1: Download and install Download and install uTorrent from the official website, utorrent.com.
- Step 2: Open uTorrent Open uTorrent and keep it open.
- Step 3: Find a torrent site Find a torrent site online where you can download torrents. Torrents are the files that uTorrent will use to download the media you want.
- TIP: You can search in the search box on uTorrent for music or videos, but there are many sites you can use to search and download torrents.
- Step 4: Open in uTorrent Open the file in uTorrent once it is finished downloading. You can do this by dragging the file from its location to the program.
- TIP: You can also open the file in uTorrent usually by double-clicking on the file as long as it is recognized by uTorrent as compatible file.
- Step 5: Start download Start your download by clicking ok in uTorrent's pop-up window. If your file stops or has an error, right click on the file in the download window for options regarding restarting your download or deleting it.
- Step 6: Wait for download Wait for your download, large files take time. Be patient. When the download is finished, open the file and enjoy!
- FACT: Bram Cohen invented torrent technology in 2001.
You Will Need