- Step 1: Download Wally Download Wally and install the application.
- TIP: Wally is compatible with all Windows versions, Linux, and Mac.
- Step 2: Select System Tray Right-click on the System Tray icon.
- Step 3: Select Settings Select Settings and add the folders that contain your wallpapers and pictures. Wally will scan and select an image from these folders as your desktop background.
- Step 4: Adjust your settings Adjust the position of the wallpaper and how often you want the wallpaper to rotate.
- Step 5: Rotate manually Rotate wallpapers manually by right-clicking the System Tray icon and selecting Next Photo. Wally will pick a random photo from your photo album and set it as the desktop background.
- Step 6: Select photos Select photos from online storage services by clicking on Settings and Select a Photo Site. Click the icon and add tags of your choice.
- Step 7: Select size Select the size of the pictures and order of rotation. Click OK and then click Save Photo in the Systems Tray icon if you want to save a picture on your computer.
- FACT: The popular move WALL-E, released in 2008, won an Oscar and told the story of a waste-collecting robot's love affair and the re-habitation of a trashed Planet Earth.
You Will Need