- Step 1: Visit web site Visit webmessenger.yahoo.com. Omit the three Ws at the beginning or the link will not work.
- Step 2: Click on Sign Up Click on Sign Up and fill out the online form to get a Yahoo! user ID and password sent to your e-mail address.
- TIP: Be sure to allow pop-ups from this website or you may not be able to access your account or the sign-up form.
- Step 3: Enter Yahoo! ID and password Enter your Yahoo! user ID and Password in the proper fields on the main page and then hit Sign In.
- Step 4: Click on contacts Click on any friends on the left side of the screen to send an instant message or check on their status. Add friends using their e-mail address.
- Step 5: Add friends Add friends by entering their e-mail address or Yahoo! user name in the Find Contacts search bar above your listed contacts on the left-hand side.
- Step 6: Sign out Sign out when finished to protect yourself as other people could access your account from the same computer.
- FACT: In 2002, millions of tiny spiders covered a 60-acre field with a massive web, one of the biggest on record in Vancouver, British Columbia.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Yahoo! ID and password
- E-mail address