- Step 1: Divide groups Divide the players into two teams. One team will be cops; the other team will be robbers.
- Step 2: Designate an area Designate an area for the jail. This is where the cops will start.
- Step 3: Count to five Count to five if you're a cop. Run after the robbers and try to capture them and put them in jail.
- TIP: Once a robber is tagged by a cop, they must go to jail.
- Step 4: Switch places Switch places with the other team when all the robbers are caught.
- FACT: In 2008, the U.S. prison population grew at its slowest rate since 2000. By the end of 2008, there were 1.6 million sentenced prisoners.
You Will Need
- 4 or more players
- Area to play