- Step 1: Download software Download one of Roxio's DVD burning software products, such as Roxio Creator 2010, Roxio Creator 2010 Plus, Roxio Creator DE, or Roxio's Easy DVD Copy at roxio.com.
- Step 2: Insert DVD Insert a blank DVD into your DVD drive. Open the Roxio program, click Select DVD, and locate the movie you wish to burn from your hard drive or external hard drive. Highlight the movie or select Add.
- TIP: If you have both CD and DVD burning options, select MyDVD, the main DVD-burning program.
- Step 3: Select drive Select the drive to which you want to burn your DVD, where your blank DVD is located.
- Step 4: Burn Click Burn to begin copying the movie to DVD. A status bar will update you on your progress. When a message appears that the movie has been successfully burned to the DVD and the Cancel button at the bottom reads Close, the DVD is done.
- Step 5: Close and eject Close the program and eject the DVD from the drive. Give it a test play by re-inserting it into your computer or playing it on your DVD player.
- FACT: Over 85 percent of U.S. households have a DVD player.
You Will Need
- Roxio DVD burning software
- Blank DVD