- Step 1: Cut paper Cut your paper large enough to cover your textbook.
- TIP: Add two or more additional inches on all sides.
- Step 2: Put book on paper Put the textbook on the center of the paper. Make creases by folding the paper over the top and bottom edges of the book.
- Step 3: Put the book aside Put the book aside and fold the paper at the creases until smooth and even.
- Step 4: Close book Close the textbook and place it onto the paper, leaving approximately 2 inches on the right side.
- Step 5: Wrap the book Wrap the remaining paper around the front cover of the textbook and crease the edge. Remove the paper and fold at the crease.
- Step 6: Open the book Open the book and slide the front cover into the sleeve. Close the book and make a crease with the paper against the back cover. Fold the crease, open the back cover, and slide it into the sleeve.
- Step 7: Hold and decorate cover Hold the cover in place with decorative stickers and different colored tape cut into different shapes.
- FACT: The largest bookstore in America is the Barnes and Noble in New York City, which holds 12 miles of shelving.
You Will Need
- Stickers and tape