- Step 1: Get marker board Get a monthly dry-erase calendar and place it where everyone in the household can easily see it. You can also purchase a calendar or print monthly pages online.
- Step 2: Assign colors Assign a different marker color for each member in the family.
- Step 3: Fill in events Fill in the activities for the month for each family member.
- TIP: Include holidays, activities, and events.
- Step 4: Write Write legibly and abbreviate when possible. Include important information such as location and time.
- Step 5: Erase Erase and rewrite any changes to the calendar when they occur. Use a cloth for the dry-erase calendar.
- Step 6: Personalize Personalize the board by taping on a nice family photo. Now sit back and relax knowing that your family is more organized!
- FACT: Leap years occur to keep our calendar in alignment with the earth's revolution around the sun.
You Will Need
- Monthly dry-erase calendar
- Internet access
- Different colored dry-erase markers
- Family photo