- Step 1: Ditch the hose Ditch the pantyhose for a more natural look.
- TIP: Only wear support hose if you have joint pain.
- Step 2: Opt for a tan Opt for a mystic or spray tan to get a natural-looking, golden brown hue.
- Step 3: Moisturize Get a mystic tan two days before your event to look your best.
- TIP: Moisturize prior to a tan so the mystic adheres to your skin.
- Step 4: Exfoliate Make sure you exfoliate before the tan to avoid flaky skin.
- Step 5: Embrace your natural skin tone Try embracing your natural skin tone. When it comes to baring your legs, confidence is key.
- FACT: Pantyhose became popular in the 1960s, as a result of the invention of the miniskirt.
You Will Need
- Mystic or spray tan