- Step 1: Express your frustration Express your frustration to your husband when he does not change the toilet paper roll in the bathroom when it is empty.
- TIP: Try not to yell. Be calm and polite.
- Step 2: Show him how Show him where you keep the toilet paper supply and show him how to replace the toilet paper roll.
- Step 3: Write a note Write a note above the holder that reminds him to replace the roll when it's empty.
- Step 4: Forget Forget to make him dinner, pay for the newspaper subscription, or wash his clothes when he uses the excuse that he forgot to change the toilet paper roll.
- Step 5: Hide his necessities Hide his necessities, such as his toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, or shoes.
- Step 6: Remove the toilet paper Let your hubby know how it feels and remove the toilet paper from the roll before turning in for the night. Let him experience your reccuring messy situation.
- Step 7: Thank him Thank your husband for finally replacing the toilet paper roll. Now try getting him to put the seat down.
- FACT: In order to reduce their environmental impact, in 2007, two New Yorkers went an entire year without toilet paper.
You Will Need