- Step 1: Create flag Make the flag on an index card using markers, crayons, colored paper, glitter glue, and stickers.
- Step 2: Glue flag Glue the flag onto the popsicle stick to create a flag pole.
- Step 3: Write party information Write your event details on the back of the flag.
- TIP: Tape the invitation to a box of sparklers for added fun.
- Step 4: Hand deliver Hand deliver the invitations to all your friends and family.
- FACT: In 2007, the United States exported U.S. flags valued at $2.4 million.
You Will Need
- Index cards
- Colored paper
- Glitter glue
- White glue
- Popsicle sticks
- Boxes of sparklers (optional)
- Tape (optional)