- Step 1: Create your layout Use a word processing or graphics program on your computer to create the design and layout for your magnet.
- Step 2: Add pictures and information Add engagement pictures, wedding date, names of the bride and groom, and any other information you want on the magnet.
- Step 3: Size your magnet Size your layout, keeping in mind that the standard is just a litter larger than a business card. Once it's complete, copy it several times so it fills a sheet of copy paper.
- TIP: Adjust your margins so you can fit the most on one sheet.
- Step 4: Print the magnets Print your onto the magnetic sheets if you have a high quality printer, or save your design to a flash drive and go to your local print specialist if you want them to look perfect.
- Step 5: Keep one Keep one magnet for your refrigerator to help you remember the date and mail the rest out.
- FACT: Images from Google Earth suggest that cows align themselves with the Earth's magnetic field when they graze.
You Will Need
- Word processing or graphics program
- Magnet sheets
- Flash drive
- Local print shop