- Step 1: Stand in the mirror Stand facing the mirror and locate the largest part of your neck.
- TIP: The largest part of your neck is usually just below the Adam's apple.
- Step 2: Wrap the measuring tape Wrap the measuring tape around this part of your neck and mark the measurement with your thumb.
- Step 3: Jot down the measurement Jot down the measurement and round up to the nearest full or half size, adding an inch for comfort.
- Step 4: Go shirt shopping Go shirt shopping with the confidence that you won't be choked by your clothes.
- FACT: Both humans and giraffes have seven vertebrae in their necks.
You Will Need
- Measuring tape
- Pen and paper