- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Walk with a drink Walk the strip with a beer or other alcoholic beverage if you are over 21 -- it is 100 percent legal and can ease the stress.
- Step 2: Avoid leaving with a new wife Avoid visiting the 24-hour marriage chapels, especially when there is alcohol involved.
- TIP: What happens in Vegas may well be an accidental marriage.
- Step 3: See a show See a comedy or magic show. There are tons of shows each day that will mesmerize and entertain anyone.
- Step 4: Gamble Hit the slot machines or try your luck at blackjack or roulette. Don't be afraid to light up a cigar or cigarette, and keep the drinks coming.
- Step 5: Check out the restaurants Check out the four-star restaurants, or be more low-key and find a bar with live music.
- Step 6: Hit the shops Hit the shops and find a treasure or two to bring home or spoil a loved one with a surprise shopping spree before you leave.
- FACT: Las Vegas, nicknamed Sin City, was actually founded in 1855 by Mormon missionaries.
You Will Need
- Gambling money
- High alcohol tolerance