- Step 1: Lay on flat surface Spread out your bandana on a flat surface.
- Step 2: Fold Fold one corner of the bandana over to meet the opposite corner, making a triangle.
- Step 3: Pick up Pick up the bandana, holding it at either corner along the fold. Then lean forward and position the center of the folded edge against your forehead.
- TIP: The middle of the forehead is a comfortable spot.
- Step 4: Wrap it Pull the corners outward while holding the bandana and wrap them back and around your head.
- Step 5: Tie Tie the two corners together in a knot at the back of your head.
- Step 6: Pull Hold the knot with one hand while pulling the third corner of the bandana back, over your head and over the knot.
- Step 7: Tie a knot Tie a second knot, joining all three corners together. Your bandana is now secure.
- FACT: Olympic snowboarding gold medalist Shawn White wears a star-spangled blue bandana during competition.
You Will Need
- Flat surface